Uniting forces for a sustainable future.
ALLOS is a company committed to sustainability in all its operations. For this reason, we support the ten principles of the UN Global Compact, which cover areas like human rights, labor, environment, and the fight against corruption. These principles are incorporated into our strategy, culture, and daily practices, and we continuously seek collaborative projects that promote the Sustainable Development Objectives.
The Global Compact is the largest voluntary corporate sustainability initiative in the world. It establishes essential guidelines to promote sustainable growth and business civic participation, through the engagement of committed and innovative leaders.
The ten principles of the Global Compact:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- The effective abolition of child labour;
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility;
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery.